• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v. Roadrunners, Game #3

I had this game starting at 1:05 central. When did the start time change? Maybe, it was while I was gone last evening, having pizza? :confused:

It is currently raining in Lincoln, so starting the game is in doubt.

[h=2]Detailed Local Forecast[/h]
  • Today: Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Must be 30 percenting like crazy now

30% chance confirmed. I would say that since my driveway is flowing with water, that underneath the clouds it is 100% raining and maybe there is a 30% chance of above them....yeah that's the ticket! :Biggrin:

May 5 thru 7, we play Indiana at Bloomington. That would be Sat, Sun & Mon. All games will start at 12:00 central

Well, I'll be able to visit my mom a little earlier, today. BTW, mom seems to be doing much better. Love her genes!! :)

Sat, May 05
Indiana *
-
at Bloomington, Ind.
Noon
Husker Sports Network
Sun, May 06
Indiana *
-
at Bloomington, Ind.
11 a.m.
BTN/BTN2Go.com
Husker Sports Network
Mon, May 07
Indiana *
-
at Bloomington, Ind.
Noon
Husker Sports Network
Added info: Tue, May 08
Creighton
-
at TD Ameritrade Park
7 p.m.
NET/BTN.com
Husker Sports Network

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

See you all in about a week. Finals are here, right? Good luck to all the students! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back