• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v. Hawkeyes Baseball Thread, Game #3 (4/8/12)

I know it's not the Big 12 but we are struggling and still tied for fourth. Give the coach a little time we have a new coach in a new league.

Last edited:
Nice work, Cornhuskers. You just never know what to expect from this team, so enjoy the Easter Egg surprise today gave us.

Have to agree, but, by all means, just cherish the moment. :)

I sure am cherishing it.....!!! I think the future looks bright for these guys. Purdue and Minnesota will provide a better measuring stick coming up. Today's comeback could be one of those little early season baseball outcomes that puts the team over the edge in terms of confidence. So much of this game is mental.

I sure am cherishing it.....!!! I think the future looks bright for these guys. Purdue and Minnesota will provide a better measuring stick coming up. Today's comeback could be one of those little early season baseball outcomes that puts the team over the edge in terms of confidence. So much of this game is mental.

Well said BG, good post.

POSTED ON HUSKERS.COM:

Do you realize, Saturday and Sunday, there was no audible on the streaming video? If you did know of the problem, why weren't we told about it during the game, that you were working on it? The way it went, I don't believe, on your side, anyone had an idea there was no sound!
You need to aplogize to your customers!! I have had huskersnside for a long time; no way you don't fix this in a short time!

If the Creighton game is going to be streamed, please fix this problem.

In case you don't know it, I do most of the pbp for all on HuskerMax. It is very hard to figure things out, when there is no sound. Without the sound from the stadium announcer, I am completely lost. I don't want to listen on audio, if I'm paying for video!

This will be posted, also, on huskermax.com. Maybe, that way, something will get done.

HWM, will you make sure, Max sees this report? Thanks!

The last time this happened, there was an apology during the game. What gets me, Sharpe and Co had
no idea of this problem. If they did, I didn't hear it, since I stuck with the video.......which I paid extra
to have!

Again, thanks :)

Last edited:

After today's games, NU is tied for 2nd in the conference with Ohio St. and Indiana. Those three teams are 2 games behind Purdue. The Northwestern series may kill us. Of their 3 total conference wins so far, 2 are against us.

After today's games, NU is tied for 2nd in the conference with Ohio St. and Indiana. Those three teams are 2 games behind Purdue. The Northwestern series may kill us. Of their 3 total conference wins so far, 2 are against us.

Here are the current conference standings:

Purdue 7-2
Indiana 5-4
NU 5-4
Ohio St. 5-4
Minnesota 3-3
Michigan St. 3-3
Illinois 3-3
Iowa 4-5
Northwestern 3-6
Michigan 2-4
Penn St. 2-4