• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Travel to OKC for NCAA Regionals - Beginning 5-31-2019 - Noon (CT)

Well, I was able to watch the game on my computer. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I admit that, given UConn's pitching and our inability to hit left handed pitching, that we were able to come back from a 4-1 deficit and win the game. The kids played great defense and our pitching staff had just enough in the tank to get the job done in critical situations. Great win for the Huskers. Hope this gives them some confidence, moving forward.

Very impressive.

I've only been able to gather a bit of the momentum swings through browsing through this thread (thanks for making this read available!). Work got in the way, as I had a deadline to meet. Fortunately, the Huskers didn't need me to pull out a critical game one victory. :Biggrin:

GBR!

Saturday, June 1
Game 3:
Game 1 loser vs. Game 2 loser, 1 p.m.
Game 4: Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner, 7 p.m.

Sunday, June 2
Game 5:
Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 loser, Noon
Game 6: Game 4 winner vs. Game 5 winner, 5 p.m.

Monday, June 3 (* if necessary)
Game 7:
Game 6 winner vs. Game 6 loser, 6 p.m.*

Congratulations on a fine win today, CORNHUSKERS! :Mfclap:

And Joe Acker with a fine hit, right down the line today, for a RBI insurance run. :Corn2:

Way to go Joe! :Rockon: Hope this is the end of your slump. :Mfclap:

Great game by the Huskers. I would never have believed we could win giving up that many hits.

Palkert is a stud. Hopefully we can use him again in the regionals.

Couldn't be prouder of the team coming from where we were a month ago.

GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back