• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers To Buffalo, NY

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3570

Today we loaded up and said goodbye to Omaha. We are moving just outside Buffalo, NY for my wife's job. She will be the executive director of the 2nd Chick-fil-A store in the Buffalo area. A few years from now, we will own our own CFA restaurant. If you pray, say a prayer for our travels. If you ever visit the area, let me know and I'll hook you up with free food.

My research tells me there's no Husker watch site groups in Buffalo, so I am going to work on starting up one once we are settled.

GBR!

Last edited by a moderator:

Safe travels

My older sister lived in Buffalo for 20+ years and loved it

Harsh winters but a lot to love in upstate New York as I found on visiting
Yes sir, I've been told by everyone it's a great area....aside from those winters. :Biggrin: :eek:

Yes sir, I've been told by everyone it's a great area....aside from those winters. :Biggrin: :eek:

Winters are frigid. My sister had a home right on the lake which made it even more so

Made a winter trip with Air Force ACC IG to Syracuse in March of 2000 and it was 40 below on the flightline wind chill wise but loved that area once it warmed up ha ha

Winters are frigid. My sister had a home right on the lake which made it even more so

Made a winter trip with Air Force ACC IG to Syracuse in March of 2000 and it was 40 below on the flightline wind chill wise but loved that area once it warmed up ha ha
If you wqnt to take in some away games. Reasonable driving distance to PSU, MD, OH, Rutgers and both MI Schools

Today we loaded up and said goodbye to Omaha. We are moving just outside Buffalo, NY for my wife's job. She will be the executive director of the 2nd Chick-fil-A store in the Buffalo area. A few years from now, we will own our own CFA restaurant. If you pray, say a prayer for our travels. If you ever visit the area, let me know and I'll hook you up with free food.

My research tells me there's no Husker watch site groups in Buffalo, so I am going to work on starting up one once we are settled.

GBR! View attachment 29917View attachment 29918
Lil' All 'N' and I are praying for safe travels and for blessed journey in your new home.

Last edited:

Hope NY treats you and your family well, and safe travels getting there.
Wow...Future Chik-fil-A owner...”don’t get high on your own supply” in this case ...wish I could though:Banana:

Good luck folks! My wife’s family is from the Buffalo-Rochester-Albany corridor so we’ve been up there a lot. Great people. Glad you’re bringing great food to them!

My dad moved to the Buffalo area from TX as a kid, via the top of a freight train car. Then his dad died and mom put him and his sister in an orphanage. Hope things go better for you! Good luck!

CONGRATS on your wifes promotion. She's working for my FAVORITE fast food place ever.... Owning one of those places is like a license to print money which you already know! Future looks bright even living where winter is harsh and cold.

Safe journey and god speed.........

GBR! View attachment 29917View attachment 29918
Good looking family, except for that dude standing up. LOL! Best of luck and give that pupper a good rubbing on his noggin for me. :thumbsup::Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back