• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Post Game Presser Iowa.

Honest question. How do we button up the little things. He mentioned younger players, but some of the issues were on the veteran guys ie missed blocks....I am sure he has tried everything he can thing of, but it's still happening....Bench guys? Pull them out for a few series? Throw the younger guys in? Coaching and scheme are at fault in some areas, but how do you fix those things that are self inflicted that he mentioned. The penalties, assignments, muffed punt etc....

Honest question. How do we button up the little things. He mentioned younger players, but some of the issues were on the veteran guys ie missed blocks....I am sure he has tried everything he can thing of, but it's still happening....Bench guys? Pull them out for a few series? Throw the younger guys in? Coaching and scheme are at fault in some areas, but how do you fix those things that are self inflicted that he mentioned. The penalties, assignments, muffed punt etc....
Bench them for a series. Playing time is a great motivator to get guys to focus and execute.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back