• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Open as 8 point favorites over Northwestern; Already up to 12

I view this as a great opportunity for Frost to turn the page, quiet some critics and have many of our fans view the team in a positive light? We need to smack the living heck out of NW and leave them for dead in Memorial Stadium. It's all there if Frost can breath some fire into the offense and stop the bleeding from out ST's. Now can we actually do what needs to be done? I'd give it a 50-50 shot at actually stomping NW at best.

Maybe a tad dramatic, but a thorough whooping'/snot bubble would be awesome.

We have a history of tough hard fought games against Northwestern but they don’t seem as good this year. I predict a low scoring slugfest. Honestly that’s what I predict for every game going forward. We have a very good defense and a bad offense. We have the edge at quarterback. They have the edge at head coach. I think Nebraska wins this Saturday.
The offense isn’t that bad, really. They are moving the ball, but can’t convert far too often. I see signs of the running game coming together, and maybe the OL playing better. Still too many mistakes for any consistency. If they could clean all that up somehow, they’d be pretty good, good enough no one left on the schedule is unbeatable. Big ‘if’ I know.

The offense isn’t that bad, really. They are moving the ball, but can’t convert far too often. I see signs of the running game coming together, and maybe the OL playing better. Still too many mistakes for any consistency. If they could clean all that up somehow, they’d be pretty good, good enough no one left on the schedule is unbeatable. Big ‘if’ I know.
I can definitely agree with that assessment. Hopefully Frost working personally with the line helps this weekend. That is concerning for Austin though. Your boss is helping fix your department because you can’t.

I can definitely agree with that assessment. Hopefully Frost working personally with the line helps this weekend. That is concerning for Austin though. Your boss is helping fix your department because you can’t.
Hopefully he has saved his money, so if he gets canned, he isn’t hurting. Probably something that should have been done last year at that latest, if not sooner.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back