• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers offer JUCO Strongside-DE Charlie Tua'au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Had been meaning to post this the past week or so and SB reminded me of him in the 'star' thread....thanks for that...:)

A position of real need...and immediate help....2-2 guy....

Tuaau was named to the 2009 Hawaii All-State second team. He signed with UH in 2010, but did not meet the requirements to play for the Warriors that year. Instead, he played at Pasadena City College, where he had 17 backfield tackles, including five sacks, in 2010.

He redshirted last year after transferring to Riverside College.

http://warriorbeat.staradvertiserblogs.com/2012/04/08/uh-lands-d-end-2/

Early commit to home state Hawaii however, we have a real, real good shot at flipping him....a teammate (though he was a RS) of Zaire Anderson at Riverside Community College here in CA....December Grad to boot....Rich Fisher is recruiting him....

Kids from the Islands tend to be underrated and underrecruited...nice to see 247 rating him a 4-star...

Wahiawa Hawaii
Leilehua High School (2009 Grad)
Riverside Community College

Ht:6'5"
Wt:270 lbs
40:4.9 secs
Bench Max:395
Squat Max:505
Vertical:32 inches
Class:2013 (Junior College - Dec Grad)
247: 4-star, Rivals 3-star, NR yet on Scout and ESPN
Offers: Hawaii, Nebraska and New Mexico

[video=youtube_share;jKXLlO0C5ow]http://youtu.be/jKXLlO0C5ow[/video]

Looks real good on film from his Frosh year at Pasadena CC....which BTW is down the hill from where my sister lives...on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena for those who know the area...good school....

Interesting he trasnfered from one JUCO to another....

Very high motor I hear!

Last edited:
Interesting he trasnfered from one JUCO to another....

I was thinking the same thing, you don't hear about one of those very often. Hopefully not a character issue... However, I don't recall Pasadena City being a football power, but correct me if I'm wrong

And Riverside CC is....still unusual....

I was thinking the same thing, you don't hear about one of those very often. Hopefully not a character issue... However, I don't recall Pasadena City being a football power, but correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back