• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers offer Canadian OT David Kenevel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Great to see us back after a recruit from up North....wow this is a BIG young man....:eek::Biggrin::eek: Perhaps some of our Canadain Huskers on the board can tell us more about him....hopefully with the other kids we have had from Canada in the past this will help us with his recrutiing....:)

Video: http://www.ncsasports.org/college-recruiting-videos-highlights/david-knevel

Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Pauline Johnson Collegiate High School
Ht:6'8"
Wt:274 lbs
Class:2013 (High School)
247: 4-star, Rivals 3-star, Scout 3-star, ESPN NR
Offers: Missouri, Nebraska, Purdue, Toledo, Washington State, Wisconsin

David Knevel could be one evel OT (Article from June 2011)

He's a former hockey player turned offensive tackle. If things work out for David Knevel he will soon take his gridiron game to the states.

Knevel, 6-feet-8 and 274 pounds, is one of the top high school football players in Canada. He drew loads of attention at last weekend's Under Armour combine in Tampa, Fla. The common theme when talking to people who have watched Knevel is that he has a chance to become a very good offensive tackle prospect.

"There's no question that he's one of the best I have seen all [combine] season," said George Hegamin, offensive line coach for the Under Armour combines. "David is athletic enough to cover up just how raw he is. Right now he has no idea what he's doing. He just gets in front of people with his athleticism. I think this kid has a chance to be a really good one."

Much more here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=6617777

Last edited:

Needs to put some muscles on them legs if you ask me, but Im no professional so who knows!

Last edited:

Two words about the size of some of these canadian earth movers "Patrick Kabongo" holy crap he was huge

Two words about the size of some of these canadian earth movers "Patrick Kabongo" holy crap he was huge

I had my picture taken with him after the game in South Bend, when we turned the stadium red. He is the biggest person I have ever met. wow! I hope we add this player to our list of Canadian Huskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back