• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers new N-Vest Program

I was hoping Nebraska would do this! I was (momentarily) disappointed to see that the Huskers weren't on ESPN.com's list of 19 schools that had the program in place already. This is one more advantage Nebraska coaches can tout when they're out recruiting. This is definitely going to help the in-state walkon athletes on each Husker team the most. Perhaps some of them will now think harder about walking on at UNL rather than taking a scholarship offer at a non-P5 school out of state.

Last edited:
I think the football team is trending some really good GPA's over the last few quarters. Shout out to Coach Frost and staff for making the "student" part of student-athlete a priority. Helping the student-athlete help themselves, both personal growth and now financially! I think this is a good example of some of the off the field success Frost has had in creating/improving discipline and accountability within the team that doesn't make the papers as much as W/L record.

This also seems relevant to put here. I didn't know international student athletes like Jaz had restrictions on NIL deals they can do in the states. That doesn't seem fair at all.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back