• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers n Bears Game 3: [ L 2-7]

So far nothing has changed. Well of course it's early
we'll see next series

It is early. Even if I sound like I'm overreacting, I'm not. :) It's just a shame after all of the excitement with the bats and the win in the first game we couldn't win one of the last two. That said, it wasn't an easy chore traveling to Waco in February to open the season.

It was a darn nice day -- in both Waco and south in Austin. I only occasionally saw the score updates for the NU baseball game as I was out watching the Austin Marathon -- cheering on the runners, as I do each February. It was a great day to be outside along the marathon route -- but it got to be a bit too warm for the runners.

I was in Waco Sunday afternoon for the game and the weather was perfect for baseball. Unfortunately, too many mistakes and too few hits. NU had a pretty good crowd at the game...almost as many fans as Baylor.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back