• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Men's Gymnasts Ranked No. 1 in CGA Poll

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211709889
Huskers Claim Seven Individual Medals At Finals :Woohoo2:

The No. 6 Nebraska men’s gymnastics team had seven athletes qualify for individual finals in the team’s sixth-place finish at the Big Ten Championships on April 6. Illinois claimed first with a score of 413.900. Michigan (408.600), Penn State (406.350), Ohio State (405.600) and Minnesota (405.450) came out on top over the Huskers (404.750). Iowa took last place (398.550). Jake Bonnay led the way for the Big Red, earning the highest vault score of the night with a career-high 14.95. Along with Bonnay, Antonio Castro, Kyle King, Daniel Leal, Josh Martin, Anton Stephenson and Chris Stephenson will also be competing at Individual Finals on Saturday, April 7 at 6 p.m. (CT).

I wont watch men's gymnastics, but it's still pretty cool we are ranked #1. It's also interesting that the B1G has 6 of the top 8 teams, including the top 4.

Same here, HHS. I may skim thru it, but it is like baseball: Too long to sit and watch it all at once. It is a little different for wrestling: I won't watch that, even if that is all that is on .

The Nebraska men’s gymnastics team advanced to the NCAA finals for the second year in a row after a third-place finish (402. 690) at the NCAA Qualifiers on Friday afternoon. It's the first time since 1995 that the Huskers have advanced to the team finals for two consecutive years. Nebraska finished behind Stanford (407.390) and Minnesota (404. 758) in the first of two qualifying sessions. Michigan (400.590), Navy (390.921) and Air Force (385.688) also competed in the session, but will not advance to the team finals. Session two is set for tonight at 6 p.m. and will feature Oklahoma, Illinois, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa and California. The top three in that session will also advance to the team finals, which will take place on Saturday, April 21, at 6 p.m

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211712382

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back