• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers @Mavericks - Tuesday - 7 pm ctrl - 4-25-23 - Tal Anderson Field

@HuskerWeatherman Potato…potaaato… :)

Yep…I misread the abbreviation in ESPN

Still …I mean Missouri State beats a Van Horn coached Arkansas! ……Crazy!

this is what I love about baseball!

Predictability is out the window on any given night far more than any other sport!

I saw LSU lost as well.

I am wondering if both of those teams RPI‘s and strength of schedule is already so good they are totally not worried about making the tournament.

saving the best for Conference games…giving starters a rest…it is a long season.

And maybe both teams are starting a whole bunch of their bench just to gain experience and really don’t care about the outcome of games like this.

I mean, it is a decent strategy.

I saw LSU lost as well.

I am wondering if both of those teams RPI‘s and strength of schedule is already so good they are totally not worried about making the tournament.

saving the best for Conference games…giving starters a rest…it is a long season.

And maybe both teams are starting a whole bunch of their bench just to gain experience and really don’t care about the outcome of games like this.

Every team that goes on the field cares about the outcome, some coaches have enough cushion not to WORRY so much about it. Fans care AND worry about it all.

GBR! Need a streak and swagger.

Last edited:
4 Ks and no PH….Crazy!!

Questionable coaching…
No excuse for allowing him to bat!
Sounds like the coach just quit, throwing in the towel
Surely, there was someone he could have allowed to bat, replacing someone who strikes out four straight times! Yeah,.the coach just quit!
One more scenario: didn't know he struck out four times? :Stirthepot: :Stirthepot: :Stirthepot: :Stirthepot:

I saw LSU lost as well.

Make total sense

What was the kids BA and on base percentage?

Maybe it was decent and the coach just thought the kid was “due”

Still four times in one game and I’m thinking this is just not his night and I look at my bench for the best PH available

What was the kids BA and on base percentage?

Maybe it was decent and the coach just thought the kid was “due”

Still four times in one game and I’m thinking this is just not his night and I look at my bench for the best PH available
Amen!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back