• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DE Ru'Quan Buckley Commiting Tonight Expected To Pick Nebraska

He made that state championship look easy.

Kid is a monster when he wants to be. Problem is he has a lot of off the field issues. I hope it works out for him but a huge question mark at this time.

If things go his way I hope they take a hard look at him but I wouldn’t be surprised if Neb looks the other way on this one.
Care to elaborate in personal message? I haven’t heard of any “off-field issues” other than maybe academics. Besides that from all accounts i’ve heard he’s a great young man.

He made that state championship look easy.

Kid is a monster when he wants to be. Problem is he has a lot of off the field issues. I hope it works out for him but a huge question mark at this time.

If things go his way I hope they take a hard look at him but I wouldn’t be surprised if Neb looks the other way on this one.
Run from this kid.

Then it's needs to be taken to a PM or another thread as this one is about Ru'Quan Buckley

The thread jacking of late is getting a bit much

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back