• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers lead for RB Sevion Morrison Update: 21 August Announcement

Adrian Martinez did not have offers from USC or UCLA. It happens. Deontre Thomas had no offers from OU or Oklahoma State. It happens. I could go on such as Easton Stick not getting an offer from Nebraska.

He did have offers from Oregon, Alabama, Miami, Cal, etc. etc. etc.. Pretty common that a local school with options may have a need filled or dude just not a fit with what they want to run.

I'm very impressed with this kid's film. I watch and it feels like he goes as fast as he needs to. Almost toying with the opposition.
The film from yesterday's commit, I have a few more concerns. But I have huge faith in this staff to pull in the type of kids they need.

Last edited:
N2FL what gives with this kid? If NU wants him, why is a kid from Tulsa only holding only 1 offer from the states of TExas and Oklahoma? Not even a Tulsa offer?
Hoepfully hes great and we get him but someone seems odd to me. Yea some will say the old "under the radar" and "once he commits itll blow up answer." yea I know, if we offer a 4* hes a stud, if we offer someone not rated highly, hes an under the radar phenomal catch LOL
But looking for an honest assessment here. A stud rb from tulsa whose the real deal, should have more Texas or OU area offers IMO

I'm happy that he doesn't.

Last edited:

For the point being made it does not. Among others (ie Easton Stick)

Any your point is sometimes most local school doesn't offer? This RB lacks power 5 offers, where as AM had them everywhere. E. Stick had them nowhere.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back