• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers lead for RB Sevion Morrison Update: 21 August Announcement

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Was in town for FNL & the Barbeque. As @N2FL said in the visits thread expect him to be apart of this class before it is said and done

Kid seemed to find a third gear about 1 minute after the video starts. Had people still near him in the beginning, but started torching them after a few highlights.

Not a real good year for excess water analogies and the state of Nebraska. :)

Agreed...or in the state of Kansas. I have a relative that lives below a lake that could be impacted if the “floodgates” need to be opened. :confused:

N2FL what gives with this kid? If NU wants him, why is a kid from Tulsa only holding only 1 offer from the states of TExas and Oklahoma? Not even a Tulsa offer?
Hoepfully hes great and we get him but someone seems odd to me. Yea some will say the old "under the radar" and "once he commits itll blow up answer." yea I know, if we offer a 4* hes a stud, if we offer someone not rated highly, hes an under the radar phenomal catch LOL
But looking for an honest assessment here. A stud rb from tulsa whose the real deal, should have more Texas or OU area offers IMO

Last edited:

Kid seemed to find a third gear about 1 minute after the video starts. Had people still near him in the beginning, but started torching them after a few highlights.
I trust this staffs ability to assess, but this kid is a little bit of a head scratcher. Film IMO looks very average, unimpressive offers for location. Not sure I get this one, but they see something in this kid. Sure is productive.

Last edited:
N2FL what gives with this kid? If NU wants him, why is a kid from Tulsa only holding only 1 offer from the states of TExas and Oklahoma? Not even a Tulsa offer?
Hoepfully hes great and we get him but someone seems odd to me. Yea some will say the old "under the radar" and "once he commits itll blow up answer." yea I know, if we offer a 4* hes a stud, if we offer someone not rated highly, hes an under the radar phenomal catch LOL
But looking for an honest assessment here. A stud rb from tulsa whose the real deal, should have more Texas or OU area offers IMO

Adrian Martinez did not have offers from USC or UCLA. It happens. Deontre Thomas had no offers from OU or Oklahoma State. It happens. I could go on such as Easton Stick not getting an offer from Nebraska.

Last edited:

I trust this staffs ability to assess, but this kid is a little bit of a head scratcher. Film IMO looks very average, unimpressive offers for location. Not sure I get this one, but they see something in this kid. Sure is productive.

Disagree film does not look average.

Yup Held sees something that is quite obvious

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back