• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers lead for RB Sevion Morrison Update: 21 August Announcement

I'll be interested what their strategy is with running back come the end of August. If they add Morrison to the '20 class and end up with John Bivens as a late addition greyshirt, would they earmark another spot in this class for a running back at that point? This class needs to be heavy on the defensive side IMO. Would they take another guy like Marvin Scott or give that spot to an additional linebacker for example? I'm interested how that goes.

Based on the CBs if nothing else today looks like they might just take both Morrison and Scott III

Wilfong just dropped a CB for Morrison to Nebraska

Based on the CBs if nothing else today looks like they might just take both Morrison and Scott III

Wilfong just dropped a CB for Morrison to Nebraska
I was wondering about that... Do we take both if we can them both? Or do the CBs for Scott mean that we may not be getting Morrison? And then what about Bivens?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back