• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers lead for RB Sevion Morrison Update: 21 August Announcement

Adrian Martinez did not have offers from USC or UCLA. It happens. Deontre Thomas had no offers from OU or Oklahoma State. It happens. I could go on
That's different. AM didn't fit their system.
Nothing I've seen yet from DT has impressed me. Yet anyway

Last edited:
That's different. AM didn't fit their system.
Nothing I've seen yet from DT has impressed me. Yet anyway

AM could fit any system they way he throws. Oh and Kelly runs the same offense. Thomas was a RS last year. My point stands on all three of these guys.

Last edited:

N2FL what gives with this kid? If NU wants him, why is a kid from Tulsa only holding only 1 offer from the states of TExas and Oklahoma? Not even a Tulsa offer?
Hoepfully hes great and we get him but someone seems odd to me. Yea some will say the old "under the radar" and "once he commits itll blow up answer." yea I know, if we offer a 4* hes a stud, if we offer someone not rated highly, hes an under the radar phenomal catch LOL
But looking for an honest assessment here. A stud rb from tulsa whose the real deal, should have more Texas or OU area offers IMO

Not sure. But IIRC neither Jamie Nance or Demariyon Houston had offers from Oklahoma and they were both first team All-State selections with several other P5 offers. Houston, in particular, had a very impressive offer list.

I can only speak for myself, and I really like this kids film.

I trust this staffs ability to assess, but this kid is a little bit of a head scratcher. Film IMO looks very average, unimpressive offers for location. Not sure I get this one, but they see something in this kid. Sure is productive.
He is anything but very average but it does make you wonder about lack of offers maybe grades

Agreed...or in the state of Kansas. I have a relative that lives below a lake that could be impacted if the “floodgates” need to be opened. :confused:
Yeah I hear ya. Tuttle was 2" from being opened a few weeks ago at 1135.18. 1136 they open, they got it down to 1128 but 5-6" rain in the last few days and it's back to 1132 today and climbing fast

Not sure. But IIRC neither Jamie Nance or Demariyon Houston had offers from Oklahoma and they were both first team All-State selections with several other P5 offers. Houston, in particular, had a very impressive offer list.

I can only speak for myself, and I really like this kids film.
thanks NFL.
Im no expert thats for sure. I trust these guys, just wondered why a combination of why what I saw on film looked average and why an Oklahoma kid cant get an offer from ANY Texas or OU school other than Baylor. ANY. Thats surpising to me. Thats all, no sky falling down just a qestion.
Appreciate the unbiased opinion you give tho!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back