• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers lead for RB Sevion Morrison Update: 21 August Announcement

He's planning to OV them despite the fact he'll "commit" to someone else on Wednesday.

Frost I suspect will put a stop to that. Or he may see the offer pulled.

Better fit in the Nebraska offense in my opinion

With Scott III more than likely coming onboard in the near future it would give them some options of how to proceed at the position (ie shut it down at one at the position) if Morrison chooses to look elsewhere

Last edited:

Frost I suspect will put a stop to that. Or he may see the offer pulled.

Better fit in the Nebraska offense in my opinion

With Scott III more than likely coming onboard in the near future it would give them some options of how to proceed at the position (ie shut it down at one at the position) if Morrison chooses to look elsewhere
Huskers still would have to hold off Oklahoma if they offered late, which might be tough to do.

Last edited:
Huskers still would have to hold off Oklahoma if they offered late, which might have been tough to do.

They better offer before the December NSD because if decides not to sign then you cut him lose. No way in hell you let him do that

I have no doubt in my mind they have talked to him and his parents about it

If he starts to crack at all you give him an ultimatum and move on if you have to

They better offer before the December NSD because if decides not to sign then you cut him lose. No way in hell you let him do that

I have no doubt in my mind they have talked to him and his parents about it

If he starts to crack at all you give him an ultimatum and move on if you have to
The tail wagging the dog don't get it with recruiting.

Getting close now to the August 22nd commitment date and possibly our first commitment in several weeks. For those in the know, is everything still looking good for NU to get Morrison?

Getting close now to the August 22nd commitment date and possibly our first commitment in several weeks. For those in the know, is everything still looking good for NU to get Morrison?

Yes looking good

Announcement is actually today as this tweet posted earlier in the thread pointed out

How confident should the Husker fans be?
I have already penciled him in on the 110 man roster for next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back