• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS & ILLINOIS - 1ST ROUND OF B10 TOURNEY-GAME 1 - 5-20-15-Minneapolis/Target Fld

Dang we try so hard to play small ball that we have no real aggression at the plate. It seems as if we out think ourselves?

Last chance to end the 5 game losing streak and get a couple wins before the season ends.

When we went up 2 - 0 I didn't feel good about it like I normally do that late in the game. Illinois is apparently just that good. Damn it man..... Better when tomorrow or whenever we play again.

When we went up 2 - 0 I didn't feel good about it like I normally do that late in the game. Illinois is apparently just that good. Damn it man..... Better when tomorrow or whenever we play again.

Well, I felt good, but an error by Blake is what did us in, not Illinois. :(

Last edited:
Well, I felt good, but an error by Blake is what did us in, not Illinois. :(

Ah, but, and you know there is almost always a "but", Illinois took advantage of it. They are a solid team. I hated to even type that right there, but damned if it ain't true..... :(

Ah, but, and you know there is almost always a "but", Illinois took advantage of it. They are a solid team. I hated to even type that right there, but damned if it ain't true..... :(

Oh, no, you're right! But, the "opportunity" came to fruition when he made the error.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back