• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS HOST SPARTANS - THURSDAY - 5-19-22 - 6:35 CTRL - HAWKS FIELD (Game 1 of 3)

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member

Last edited:

Again, won't be here, because tonight is our karaoke night! :)

Good luck to the Huskers.

GO BIG RED!!!

I will "see" you all tomorrow.

:Wave:

Huskers Wrap Up Regular Season vs. Michigan State​

Story Links​

NEBRASKA vs MICHIGAN STATE
May 19-21, 2022
Hawks Field | Lincoln, Neb.

Thursday, May 19 – 6:35 p.m.
Pitching:
LHP Jackson Brockett (0-0) vs. RHP Conner Tomasic (3-4)
TV/Streaming: B1G+
Radio:
Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Friday, May 20 – 6:32 p.m.
Pitching:
LHP Emmett Olson (3-3) vs. TBA
TV/Streaming: Nebraska Public Media
Radio:
Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Saturday, May 21 – 12:05 p.m.
Pitching:
TBA vs. TBA
TV/Streaming: B1G+
Radio:
1652999028381.png

The rest of the article:

Last edited:

Everybody getting angry as our bats can’t do anything with a terrible pitcher.

Tops out at 85 with little to no movement. This may be the worst our bats have looked in an utterly terrible year.

Really poor coaching. Season on the line and we start an inferior catcher who bats 165ish and he just cost us a run.

Losing 4-0 in the 8th and we’ll be hard pressed to score a single run against a batting practice pitcher and one of the few worse teams than us.

This has been an inexcusably bad year.

Last edited:
I just checked the area for Lincoln for tomorrow and the weekend
doesn't look that bad or anything to worry about. It's the wind we may have to endure
Slight chance of rain

I'll wait for HWM to let us know
Off to karaoke soon. :Wave:

I'll take a look before tomorrow's game. :Wave:

Really poor coaching. Season on the line and we start an inferior catcher who bats 165ish and he just cost us a run.

Losing 4-0 in the 8th and we’ll be hard pressed to score a single run against a batting practice pitcher and one of the few worse teams than us.

This has been an inexcusably bad year.
'Thanks for the updates!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back