• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Spartans - Game 2 of 3 - Friday, 5/20/ 22 - 6:32 pm cntrl - Hawks Field

I started this game thinking we were totally eliminated and now we play for the season tomorrow. As long as Maryland holds up their end lol

Good night…pretty solid baseball. I hate that we keep leaving runners in scoring position but it is what it is.

Last edited:
I started this game thinking we were totally eliminated and now we play for the season tomorrow. As long as Maryland holds up their end lol

Good night…pretty solid baseball. I hate that we keep leaving runners in scoring position but it is what it is.
It has been a little overdone, this season, John. We all have a right to complain............right? ;)

Well, will see you tomorrow, guys. :)

Koty Frank is 5-0 this season. A plus!!!

22-30
9-14
for Nebraska

Hilites next
and Bolt will "appear", also

Last edited:
I'm very curious to know all the tiebreaker scenarios. It looks like a mess. ;)

I doubt we'll get in if we lose tomorrow -- but if we win, could be very interesting.

One of the teams we are competing with Northwestern for the 8th seed. Northwestern is up 11-5 in the 6th over the Gophers. But as we didn't play Northwestern this season, it would probably come down to records against common opponents.

@HuskerWeatherman

Do you think Maryland has a legit shot at getting to the College World Series?

I have not watched them play.

Really tough to say.

I do think Maryland is a good team, which should win its regional. If so, it'll come down to who they must face in the Super Regional, which will probably be a better team than they've faced in quite a while.

The best team Maryland faced this season was Dallas Baptist. DBU won 2 of 3. That was two months ago.

It's a challenge to gauge how a Big Ten team will perform in the NCAA Tournament, as the Terps have played a lot of mediocre to bad teams in the past couple of months.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back