• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Spartans - Game 2 of 3 - Friday, 5/20/ 22 - 6:32 pm cntrl - Hawks Field

11:30 am on radio, tomorrow
for the last game of the season
vs MSU.

MAY 21 (SAT) 12:05 PM
BIG TEN
VS
MICHIGAN STATE
SENIOR DAY/BLACK FLAG HATS GIVEAWAY
LINCOLN, NEB. HAWKS FIELD AT HAYMARKET PARK
B1G__Primary_Color_White__RGB__web.jpg

RADIO: HUSKERS RADIO NETWORK

a PU loss would give them a .409 win %. an NU or NW win would give a .417 win %

A PU win or NU loss, means we stay home.

Last edited:

I LOVE it that these knuckleheads made it to the last game of the year with a sliver of hope.

After a season of 12 one run loss ballgames and constant disappointments.

Come what may…I am at peace with it…..

GBR!

Also, they are saying rain may be an issue. Rain now, then a short window of noon to three or four before thunderstorms. If PU/MU is cancelled, we lose out too. Thoughts @HuskerWeatherman?

It may be a real challenge getting that game in West Lafayette in today. There's likely multiple rounds of thunderstorms ahead later today and tonight.

Their best chance of playing would be if they were playing right now -- 11AM Central.

There could be some scattered storms that develop ahead of the main line of storms between 1 and 3-4PM. Tough call if those will hit or mostly miss West Lafayette. But by 3-4PM, the main line of storms should be moving in. Then 2-3 hours of storms. Possibly a break for a couple/few hours, then more storms.

I'd have to spend quite a bit more time to nail down timing of storms, but I will say if they don't get the game in and finished by 3-4PM, they could have to piece this game over at least a delay or two.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back