• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Islanders - Sunday - 12:05 pm ctrl - 3/20/ 22 - Hawks Field - Game 3 of 3

Well, according to many Nebraska is winning the football spring offseason.

Looking for a positive spin. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Worse loss in 30 years ?!?
Nah…we’ve had some doozies

EDIT: front page says HOME loss…they might be correct… I just looked at embarrassing losses

just going back to 2012
18-1
17-1
16-1
16-0

and in that timeframe a 15-1 beat down by K state
Followed by a 15-0 embarrassment by Creighton

I stopped at 10 years

Its college baseball…the runaway games are going to happen

Funny enough, when I looked back, I think it was like 2015 we beat this Corpus Christi outfit 20-5

Today was payback I guess…..:(

Kids need to get better. It’s that simple.

This may wind up one of those years where we just take some licks….

I think what is upsetting people so much is how good we looked last year after a disruptive Covid year and a brand new coach with only a few games under his belt.

Hopes got raised. And with the current state of men’s athletics we are kind of searching for anything right now.

Not so fast buster…. I still think we have the facilities, the coaches and a conference that gives us a chance to shine consistently.

It’s probably going to take some time….Damn it!

Last edited:

With Perry gone we have to use Koty as a weekend starter. We have nobody who can realisticly give us 2-3 innings. Mid week games are going to be a blood bath.
Hopefully, some of the pitchers will successfully step up and surprise. One can only hope! We are a deep mess, what with injuries and disappointments!

Wednesday, hopefully, we start a winning street. This next weekend is the opening series of the B10 conference. Michigan is coming to town.

GO BIG RED!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back