• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Huskies - Site 1/Game 2 of NCAA Baseball Championship - 7 pm ctrl

I just got sharp with my wife, was bothering me about some inane thing…and told her to please leave me alone right now….right before the last out.

I’m going to pay for that tomorrow LOL
Hey, Honey, where was it you wanted to go out to dinner tonite? Oh, wait, husker baseball game again tonite. Maybe Sunday...

Starting pitcher chased after 3-4 innings, your closer hits two batters in less than 2 inning..
Yes….buuuuut…..he stopped the bleeding in one inning and won the game for us in the next.

and besides those two hard to explain pitches….he was AWESOME.

Sometimes you just have to look at the big picture. And the big picture is he won the game for us at the end. That eighth inning was a disaster….he saved us…

and the ninth we won it.

But I hear ya….scary.

I just hope our pitching does better than today, aside from Frank, he did his job in spades.

Starting pitcher chased after 3-4 innings, your closer hits two batters in less than 2 inning..
Let's face it, I believe, these kids were just a little nervous, besides being pumped. It is hard to handle both, let alone 1 of those emotions. Just playing vs Arkansas will be another challenge to be calm. We'll just have to see :)

GO BIG RED!!!

1622862759367.png

I just hope our pitching does better than today, aside from Frank, he did his job in spades.

Hey, just enjoy it, ok? We struggled but overcame it, right? Take the win with a big smile :)

I was curious what the RPI would do now that we have a OOC game. Didn't move much, but we now have the #1 OOC conference SOS only to get stronger tomorrow. :Rockon:
Well, it doesn't matter, right? Now, we just worry about winning.
Numbers don't matter, at this stage. :)

Last edited:
Bolt says, need to learn from today's game. Just have more composure

8 pn central for tomorrow's game

Hoping Chance can give us 7 innings tomorrow and keep Arky in the park. If we don’t give up HRs, I think we can beat them.
Agreed! Today's game reminded me of the game vs Rutgers, when we opened the series at Hawk's Field!!

Take care, all. Going downstairs to watch more baseball. Looking forward to seeing the hilites from our game.

In closing, thanks to Spence, keeping it together, just enough to win this game. :) :Bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back