• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Hire New Nutritionist From South Carolina

New slate in nutrition and S&C.

I like it.

New foundation for Rhule to build off of.

As was the case with S&C, I don't know exactly what we were doing under Frost nutritionally. Some of it looked OK, some not so much and that's only based on what we did with some of the kids on the roster. I have no real idea what they did. I'd read of tailored meal plans based on position group or individual needs/plan, but either it wasn't good across the board or you had guys not following and going off the rails away from the training table.

Like you mentioned, clean slate.

Hopefully S&C and nutrition are on the same page across the board.

I know when I think about proper nutrition, I think about South Carolina

:poop:

Just at my house.

The generalization of Southerner's eating to much and being heavier than other parts of the country is somewhat true, which is why it's a generalization.

I doubt her meal plan is based on Bojangles biscuits, Fireball shots and Natty Light Ice.

The kids might like that.

Just at my house.

The generalization of Southerner's eating to much and being heavier than other parts of the country is somewhat true, which is why it's a generalization.

I doubt her meal plan is based on Bojangles biscuits, Fireball shots and Natty Light Ice.

The kids might like that.
Check out Ohio. Some seriously big people here.

First grocery store I went to here had 2 full pop aisles and 2 aisles for chips.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

It’s pertinent.

Gives you an idea of how hard The Ohio State’s S&C and nutritionist have to work.

First grocery store I went to here had 2 full pop aisles and 2 aisles for chips.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
First thing we do when we cross the border is go to a convenience store and check out the 11 different types of Dr Pepper and 17 different flavours of Mountain Dew. You guys are world's leading experts on pop (soda).

When I was in Vegas last month I got a 2 litre of Strawberry Fanta for the hotel room. A solid win!

First thing we do when we cross the border is go to a convenience store and check out the 11 different types of Dr Pepper and 17 different flavours of Mountain Dew. You guys are world's leading experts on pop (soda).

When I was in Vegas last month I got a 2 litre of Strawberry Fanta for the hotel room. A solid win!

Nope.........lol.

closeup-of-a-budweiser-beer-bottle-on-a-bed-of-ice-vertical-format-FKA072.jpg

Last edited:

On a per capita basis, Nebraska might be leading the country in obesity.

Maybe at one time.

I think the influx of outsiders into Omaha and the Lincoln area may have skewed that.

Edit: Just checked. Nebraska isn’t in the top ten

Most of the top ten are SEC states. The other two are Michigan and West Virginia.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back