• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers going to Spain this summer

I might have to see if I can work a vacation into that. I have Barcelona on my "next up" list.

What a great destination for the team!

We had a trip planned for Spring Break 2020. Flight was supposed to be the morning after President Trump was on TV stating "no flights from Europe"...without saying if Americans could come back home.

This is tempting; but, I think if we fly internationally this summer, it would be to Women's World Cup in New Zealand.

We had a trip planned for Spring Break 2020. Flight was supposed to be the morning after President Trump was on TV stating "no flights from Europe"...without saying if Americans could come back home.

This is tempting; but, I think if we fly internationally this summer, it would be to Women's World Cup in New Zealand.

That's a great option!

I might have to see if I can work a vacation into that. I have Barcelona on my "next up" list.

What a great destination for the team!
Barcelona is awesome. I haven't been many places... but of where I have gone, it is top of my list.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back