• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers entering the portal this week

Welcome back! Can’t wait to see Coach White’s defense on the field. I saw the video Red Reign posted. That defense looks really confusing the way he lines his guys up.

Butler is a perfect body for OLB in this defense. I guarantee this staff will make use of his athleticism. Hausman would be wise to follow as the ILBs are all over the field. They’ll get him to the league in this system. Way more opportunity for sacks/ints for LBs to go along with his tackles. He’d probably be good anywhere though.

I’m really hoping Coleman comes here to play defense. If you’re an athlete, you’ll see the field.

Let’s watch where he ends up. It’s like those that said AM didn’t live up to his potential.

Right system and coaching does wonders
Sure right system, right coach makes a difference.

And 2AM was dynamic for KState as he was for NU and he was hurt for KSU as he was for NU.

Sure right system, right coach makes a difference.

And 2AM was dynamic for KState as he was for NU and he was hurt for KSU as he was for NU.
If Yant went to MN, Mich, Wisc, any team that’s focuses on the run. I believe we would see a better … no a much better back.

If Yant went to MN, Mich, Wisc, any team that’s focuses on the run. I believe we would see a better … no a much better back.
Well I guess we will see. In Whipple’s offense there is some room to question but he is/was a one trick pony … AJ Dillon-esque … power, strength, straight ahead running. Problem is when he got key chances, especially around the goal line he didn’t convert.

If a team has a power O-Line centric run game like Michigan where the back has one-cut responsibility he might do ok. But I think NU with Grant and Allen are in much better shape.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back