• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers entering the portal this week

Another lineman. Newsom was finally getting some playing time in his fourth year.

We are just depleted in numbers along the dline. omg. talented or not we are in desperate need of numbers here. Maybe they move to a 4-3 and use some of the olbs there but still

We are just depleted in numbers along the dline. omg. talented or not we are in desperate need of numbers here. Maybe they move to a 4-3 and use some of the olbs there but still
What have Rhule's teams in the past run 4-3 or 3-4? I guess we'll need to wait on a DC hire to know for sure.

What have Rhule's teams in the past run 4-3 or 3-4? I guess we'll need to wait on a DC hire to know for sure.

They ran a ton of variations at Baylor, especially in 2019. Typically it was more of a 3-4 but they ran all sorts of different formations to create havoc plays. Snow is a really good defensive coach if he's the one we end up with.

Last edited:

The new staff may well be talking to the team, that's why several players are jumping ship. Some may just see the writing on the wall, some may have been encouraged to move along.

Yep
They brought in a new mold. My understanding of Rhule is he wants speed and toughness. If your resume (film) do not include that we will find someone who loves the game of football and wants to play

Pretty simple

Heard today on a show from a old lineman

He said

There are football players and there are athletes. Not all athletes are football players
And Nebraska has proven all football players are not athletes, pal.

Last edited:

People think it ends at superior athletes in high school cant transition to college without still being heads n tails better next level up.
If you're a superior athlete, the love of the game gets you on the field and keeps you there through the transition no matter how much tougher it becomes

I believe it’s the understanding of the game the drive to improve. The desire to become the best. NU proved that with the walk ons

I root for the 2 -3 stars to become the 5 star

Last edited:

Texas has the holy grail of QBs comping to town in Manning. Most sought after most recruited QB in the history of recruiting.

How well does UT develop QBs I guess it helps you got your dad, brothers uncles and everyone on the planet helping you

It still comes down to

Show me

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back