• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers @Creighton - TD Ameritrade Park - - 3-26-19 - 6:00 pm

Let's hope Angelo can keep his momentum going after tonight's five times on-base performance. Him playing well and exuding confidence for this young team to slipstream behind would be huge as the season wears on and presents some tests...starting this weekend.

Nice win at TD! GBR.

Let's hope Angelo can keep his momentum going after tonight's five times on-base performance. Him playing well and exuding confidence for this young team to slipstream behind would be huge as the season wears on and presents some tests...starting this weekend.

Nice win at TD! GBR.
He’s too good in the field to not play him so it was great to see yesterday’s performance. Hopefully that trend continues. As you said, we need him.

That game got closer than it should have. Thanks CBob for the PBP.
Mid-week games will do that when you are trying to save innings on arms for the weekend. Oregon State got beat by Portland last night, A&M got beat by Incarnate Word, LSU got beat by McNeese State, it’s so tough to have that much depth. And all those upsets were just one day. Nice to see our guys take care of Crayton and I agree with you, 6-1 would have looked way cooler than 6-3.

Mid-week games will do that when you are trying to save innings on arms for the weekend. Oregon State got beat by Portland last night, A&M got beat by Incarnate Word, LSU got beat by McNeese State, it’s so tough to have that much depth. And all those upsets were just one day. Nice to see our guys take care of Crayton and I agree with you, 6-1 would have looked way cooler than 6-3.
You are correct, and we have seen NU lose some midweek games that they never should have lost. My point, which I should have stated more clearly, was that we had dominated the whole game, but almost let it slip away in the 9th inning.

Last edited:
You are correct, and we have seen NU lose some midweek games that they never should have lost. My point, which I should have stated more clearly, was that we had dominated the whole game, but almost let it slip away in the 9th inning.
I don't think that game was ever in doubt but that's just me. We won by 3 runs doubling them up and handled them the entire time. Crazy to think our RPI dropped after receiving a Q1 win.

Thanks. I never thought of it that way.

Thanks. I never thought of it that way.
We don’t really have an excuse this year with our staff, but typically mid-weeks can get tough in college. If Perry keeps doing what he’s doing, he has Friday starter stuff, and that’s our mid-week guy. We will need him, as the way it looks right now we will lose all 3 weekend starters for next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back