• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers #10 in Coaches Poll & #9 in AP Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Man Jury

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Who would have believed, one week ago, that the Huskers could lose against Wisconsin and still have enough respect among NCAA coaches to keep them in the top 10? Awesome game taking the Badgers into overtime at Camp Randall. This is an awesome team and I am so proud of these Huskers and the coaches.

Who would have believed, one week ago, that the Huskers could lose against Wisconsin and still have enough respect among NCAA coaches to keep them in the top 10? Awesome game taking the Badgers into overtime at Camp Randall. This is an awesome team and I am so proud of these Huskers and the coaches.

Beat OSU next week, and we'll be there for the rest of the season. :)

Helped a bunch that WV and Baylor lost but I think this team showed it belonged. A win probably would have put them at 5 ahead of tOSU and Louisville who both struggled against average teams. Top ten at this point of the season...I'll take it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back