• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

We may need a special attention meeting this weekend to get through the bye.

We may need a special attention meeting this weekend to get through the bye.
I'm in! Shall we hold the meeting along the coast of South Carolina, say tomorrow afternoon? You know, find a great resort and do some surfing and body watching. Make it a 3 day meeting.

I'm in! Shall we hold the meeting along the coast of South Carolina, say tomorrow afternoon? You know, find a great resort and do some surfing and body watching. Make it a 3 day meeting.

Sounds like a great idea. Remember to bring lots of sun screen because it should be nice there.

All this talk about rejoining the Big 12 and Bo taking the Purdue job is giving me terrible flashbacks and night sweats. I think we need a meeting.

I'm calling a meeting tonight beginning after the Ohio State game. It's a BYOB event. The more drink the better.

TD will be late to the meeting as he will be writing his brain droppings. That may take awhile.

Drink on Husker fans.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back