• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. I missed the meeting (if it was held). I woke up under the bridge by the drainage way east of the Campus.

Will be cleaning up the offices this week. Getting ready for Saturday and then for Oregon. TD is going to be busy.

Thanks, but there won't be many in attendance this week. Unless T.D. decides to let in fans from Florida State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame (but they have their own "special" group), Iowa (who the heck cares 'bout them), and Colorado, and U.S.C., and . . . .

I think it was nice of TD to talk to some of the Ducks after the game.

I wonder how that went?

Probably something like: Duck fan; "Quack, quack,. . . . . quack, quack, quack, . . . . . quack, quack, quack, quack!"
T.D.: "Quack, quack, quack! That'll be $125.00, cash only."

I wonder how that went?

Probably something like: Duck fan; "Quack, quack,. . . . . quack, quack, quack, . . . . . quack, quack, quack, quack!"
T.D.: "Quack, quack, quack! That'll be $125.00, cash only."

You forgot the last duck quack; the one after receiving the bill.

:Rolf:

We may need an intervention for some people who are still unhappy after the win.

Special Notice To All Group Members:

Even though HMTSSG membership is down due to the success of the Nebraska Football team, group members are reminded meetings are strictly for members only. No guests from the Iowa fan base are welcome, nor can membership applications from Iowa fans be accepted. The committee has informed me that Iowa fans can "just suck it". What ever that means?

Finally dues are going to be increased a nominal 15% to keep ThotDoc on retainer through the rest of the regular season and the bowl season.

All questions or concern pertaining the new policy can be addressed with CT.

I will happily offer to listen to Hawkeye fans whine. It brings me endless joy. If this lessens the burden on TD then bonus for all

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back