• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked HuskerMax Top Ten Contest Report: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hear ya Skers4, now if we can just get the HUSKERS to win out things will be looking good.

By the way MJ, the family and I rented a house in Tampa this past June and had a great time! Those clearwater beaches sure are nice and the house had a canal behind it so I was able to get a line in the water most of the time we were stuck at the house.

By the way MJ, the family and I rented a house in Tampa this past June and had a great time! Those clearwater beaches sure are nice and the house had a canal behind it so I was able to get a line in the water most of the time we were stuck at the house.

Yes, the beaches are very nice, crowded but nice, lol. Next time you are in the area let me know and we can get together for some good old HUSKER talk. I was in Georgia a good bit of the summer but made it back home last week and looking forward to some rest and relaxation for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back