• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskermax Tailgate Powered by Smoker

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
I want to thank, Marlin( Smoker) ,Ron French, David Max and everyone who works so hard to allow people like me who live in Pennsylvania to enjoy meeting Husker fans from throughout the state of Nebraska and beyond. I have brought numerous friends to Nebraska and everyone of them have been blown away by the atmosphere you help create. As they say THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA! Hope the Yuengling held out this year I’ll be bringing more next season. Have a great Thanksgiving , a great Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Go Big Red!

I want to thank, Marlin( Smoker) ,Ron French, David Max and everyone who works so hard to allow people like me who live in Pennsylvania to enjoy meeting Husker fans from throughout the state of Nebraska and beyond. I have brought numerous friends to Nebraska and everyone of them have been blown away by the atmosphere you help create. As they say THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA! Hope the Yuengling held out this year I’ll be bringing more next season. Have a great Thanksgiving , a great Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Go Big Red!

Great Post!!!!!!

Go Big Red!

Anyone who hasn't been to a Huskermax tailgate needs to make it happen.

You don't know what you're missing.

img20210817_110114.jpg
img20210904_113755.jpg

Thank you Yuengling for the beer over the years, hats, shirts,
I appreciate it very much!
See you next season!

Go Big Red!
You're a total class act, Yuengling.

Thank you.

Go Big Red!

When my wife went through some major surgeries ten year ago we were so appreciative to receive flowers, candy and of course Yuengling shirts from you

That kindness will never be forgotten

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back