• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Hooligans!! -- NCAA Tournament Challenge on ESPN

If you have an ESPN bracket, I unlocked it so you can join.

Oh, oh, I didn't read that right the 1st time! I didn't go back to join! My bad :(

Anyway, can I still get in, seeing that my brackets are the same as when I tried the first time?

If not, no problem; I don't think it will matter when it's all over. :)

Last edited:

Oh, oh, I didn't read that right the 1st time! I didn't go back to join! My bad :(

Anyway, can I still get in, seeing that my brackets are the same as when I tried the first time?

If you do have a bracket filled out on the bracket challenge on ESPN, you can still join the group.

yes, my son got his added after All In opened it up.

Perhaps picking Iowa State to win the thing wasn't a good choice!! :(

I was just wanting to cheer for a team not in the ACC or Kentucky or Kansas... at least I still have Gonzaga in the championship game!

Looking forward to the start of sweet 16. I have 15 teams trying to get to the final 4.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back