• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Hooligans!! -- NCAA Tournament Challenge on ESPN

My son is interested in linking his picks into the Huskermax group if it can be opened up at some point.

It was set to not allow others to join after the tournament started. I don't know if that can be changed or not at this point as I cannot even see who all is in the group at this point. If I can eventually get in and open it up, I will do so. Sorry, Bob.

Pretty good first round as I only missed two games. I had New Mexico State over Auburn, and Auburn won by 1. Also picked St. Mary's over Villanova, and Villanova won by 4.

Lil' All 'N' only missed four games and still has the first half of his Sweet 16 alive.

For some reason, I can only get into our HuskerMax Hooligans!! group on my phone, but not on my computer. I can get into the other group I'm in just fine. That one is actually the one that I want to keep checking since it pays out $500 to the winner...well, actually $250 as the other $250 goes to charity.

Anyone have any ideas why I can't get into the other one?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back