• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskerlocker.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Over the holidays my son showed me the blog or whatever its called "huskerlocker.com", so whats that site about other than black uniforms 24/7?

Thank goodness for Huskermax....

Carnac.jpg

Ed McMahon: "And now the great seer, soothsayer, sage and former financial adviser to the Greek government, Carnac the Magnificent."

(Carnac enters, stumbles, and takes seat)

Ed McMahon: "I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but you, in your borderline divine and mystical way, will ascertain the answers having never before seen the questions."

(Carnac takes first envelope from Ed, holds it to his forehead, and concentrates)

Carnac: "2017"

(Carnac tears open the envelope, blows loudly into it, and removes the index card with the question)

Carnac: "The question was 'What is the gross tonnage of the cast of The View; or, what year will every single college team go to an all-black uniform?'"

(Audience groans)

Carnac: "May a bloated yak change the temperature of your jacuzzi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back