• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker x 4?

I'm up very early and can't sleep because of some Husker news. For those who know me my parents are both alums and I've been a Husker since birth. Attended my first bowl in the womb. It's a thing. Got my bachelor's from UNL and Master's in clinical psych from U Colorado at Co Springs (don't judge). Just recently got my PhD from UNL after a long haul of working and school simultaneously. Just was asked to join the faculty at UNL and I accepted. Comes with faculty FB tickets as well so I'm more than jazzed. That makes this FB appropriate haha. So I now consider myself a Husker x 4. Born and bread, bachelor's, PhD, and now professor. I guess you could say I'm all in!!
Very cool...

Congratulations, Dr. Berry! But wait just a a second....you also got engaged at a Husker game, so that makes you Husker x 5. And just wait until you and that chocolate chip cookie making phenom have a little one. It will be Husker x 6...possibly 6.5 depending upon the location of conception.

P.S. I'm not changing my screen...I'm still the All 'N'.

:Biggrin:
Dang, you're right. That does make it x6. I have a picture of me proposing in the stadium that is amazing. I have it on my bookshelf in the office and you wouldn't believe how many people comment on it.

BTW, the secret to the cookie recipe is vanilla pudding mix. They are pretty phenomenal cookies.

Last edited:
I hope your Husker FB tickets aren't in the UNL section of professors I once sat in. A friend bought 2 tickets, east stadium, around the north 0 yard line and about 35 rows up. I was a guest and like normal fans we were yelling, cheering and jumping up whenever. TOO many little voices around us kept saying "sit down, we can't see", "you're too loud, we can't hear the announcer", blah, blah, blah ! It was like sitting in a mortuary!

Dang, you're right. That does make it x6. I have a picture of me proposing in the stadium that is amazing. I have it on my bookshelf in the office and you wouldn't believe how many people comment on it.

BTW, the secret to the cookie recipe is vanilla pudding mix. They are pretty phenomenal cookies.
:thumbsup:
My sister has her own cookie business, and that's part of her secret as well. She uses specific types of flour, butter, and sugar, but also adds name brand cake and pudding mixes to the batter.

I remember the vanilla cookie mix as you mentioned it before the tailgate last year. Not a secret any more.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back