• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Women Win BiG Softball Tournament

CONGRATS!!
I think this is NU’s only Big 10 tourney championship in any sport in the last five years. And as I said in another forum:
2022:
VB team is what we dream FB should be;
WBB team is what we wish MBB could be;
SoftB team is what we thought BaseB team would be.
AND . . . the Women have bowling too!!
I believe the men's baseball team won the Big Ten tournament last year too, if I'm not mistaken. I think your point is we are not very competitive in tournament play in any sport, except some women's sports. I'm hopeful for the baseball team long term with Will Bolt leading them. We'll see with other men's sports.

I believe the men's baseball team won the Big Ten tournament last year too, if I'm not mistaken. I think your point is we are not very competitive in tournament play in any sport, except some women's sports. I'm hopeful for the baseball team long term with Will Bolt leading them. We'll see with other men's sports.
Baseball team won the regular season championship in 2021 but not the tourney. Looks like we won the conference mens track indoor and outdoor meets in 2016, and the WBB tournament in 2014. Volleyball conf champs in 2017, but there is no tourney. And yes, my point is in the three main mens sports we have not been competitive in the Big Ten for some time, except for one baseball season, and we have been quite competitive in the three main women’s sports. And this softball championship is a big deal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back