• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker recruiting class surges into Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....from the LJS...

You're not hearing much noise right now about Nebraska's move to the Big Ten affecting recruiting in Texas.

Not now.

Of Nebraska's 16 commits, five are from the Lone Star State, and four of those five come with four stars.

Speaking of stars...

Those who frequent this blog know I've never been big on the star system, but I'm aware there are many who use it as at least one way to gauge recruiting classes. So we always try to include a mention of how many stars a recruit has in a story and the reader can take it or leave it.

And if you're a fan of stars, you're probably loving the way this 2011 class is shaping up.

Don't look now, but after this week's commit of touted cornerback Charles Jackson, Nebraska's current class now ranks 10th nationally according to Rivals.com and 12th nationally according to Scout.

Of the 16 commits Nebraska has secured, 10 of them have four stars according to Rivals.

Here's that list of four-star recruits:

Aaron Green, RB, San Antonio

Tyler Green, OL, Clearwater, Fla.

Charles Jackson, DB, Klein, Texas

Ryan Klachko, OL, Springfield, Ill.

Tevn Mitchel, DB, Mansfield, Texas

Ryne Reeves, OL, Crete

Damion Stafford, DB, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.

Bubba Starling, QB, Gardner, Kan.

Zach Sterup, OL, Hastings St. Cecilia

Jamal Turner, QB, Arlington, Texas

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husk...sker_recruiting_class_surges_into_top_10.html

Good recruiting + Good coaching = Great success on the field. Keep it up coach's. This is turning into what could be an exceptional class.

:banana:

Hope the Big 12 is taking notice... When we leave for the Big 10? We're taking their trophy and their players!

Saw that he has low interest in Florida and USC now.

They both offered him this week and he has an official set up with Florida after his visit to us. I wouldnt be surprised to see him switch. It will be interesting to see how Bo handles a commit taking another official this late in the game. I dont have a link but it is everywhere. Its on the front page of rivals and also over at Huskerboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back