• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker received 11 'points' in USA Today/ESPN poll for week of 4/9/12

Red93

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Those 11 points rank us 36th -- for reference, texas is ranked 25th and has 41 points. With a win over Creighton Tuesday and a sweep of the Suckeyes over the weekend, who knows, maybe the series vs. Purdue will be between 2 Top 25 teams!

Go Big Red!!

Interesting, finally getting attention after struggling for 2 weeks. Might be those 21 wins that are getting the notice. The same poll has Gonzaga 47 and Cal unrated

We will have to be more consistent to get rated but a sweep on the road over OSU would be impressive.

Well, now that we have some "recognition", let us hope the kids can build on it. I'm hoping, the "miracle" of yesterday's game will give these kids enough confidence to play with more consistency.

A great finish, indeed,yesterday. Hey, the kids see their 11 pts, they'll want more, right? :) :thumbsup:

I'm still giddy over the great 9th inning comeback. Man, watching the kids storm out of the dugout, bullpen, and the team on the field chasing after Kale, I thought, hey, don't kill the guy!!! :lol: You would have thought, watching all that, we won the College World Series!! :rockon:

See you tomorrow, guys! Remember, 6:35 starting time, home field advantage! :wave:

Well, now that we have some "recognition", let us hope the kids can build on it. I'm hoping, the "miracle" of yesterday's game will give these kids enough confidence to play with more consistency.

A great finish, indeed,yesterday. Hey, the kids see their 11 pts, they'll want more, right? :) :thumbsup:

I'm still giddy over the great 9th inning comeback. Man, watching the kids storm out of the dugout, bullpen, and the team on the field chasing after Kale, I thought, hey, don't kill the guy!!! :lol: You would have thought, watching all that, we won the College World Series!! :rockon:

See you tomorrow, guys! Remember, 6:35 starting time, home field advantage! :wave:

I was there, too -- and I must say, that was the most fun I've had a Husker game (any sport) in a loooong time -- my adrenaline didn't let up until well after I had gotten home (and I drove and hour and a half back to GI) -- I SOOO want to beat Creighton tonite -- if so, I really believe it's something our guys can build on

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back