• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Football to go 'Paperless Tickets' in 2020 !!!

Will the bowl less game also be paperless ?

Can we beat Purdue first? :thumbsup:

tenor.gif

I have been to over 350 OU football games and haven’t missed a home game in 48 years and I have the ticket stub and program from every game I have attended. OU announced the same policy a few months ago but are also going to have a “commemorative paper ticket” available.

“For a nominal fee. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey! Can somebody direct me to the infamous knothole section? I'm just going to sneak in.

Stupid not to have a "print from home" option, and the ticket office will be hearing from me.

I have stood behind too many people in the boarding line at airports fumbling with their phones, trying to find their boarding passes. I can only imagine what it will be like with 20000 other people lined up at my gate.

Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be an option.
The policy specifically states that screen shots will not work.

To reduce fraud and counterfeiting, screenshots of your mobile ticket or pictures of your barcode will not be valid for entry.

Well that’s just stupid. And that will slow the line too. It works for pro sports. It can work at Memorial

There are only 2 certainties with season tickets this year. 1. They have your money. 2. You ain't getting it back. ;)

They should have a print at home option.

Sometimes there is that option--every venue is different. They can make some tickets mobile only. Paperless does not necessarily mean mobile only--it means no "hard" tickets. Live Nation artists go this route (with mobile only) on tickets to prevent scalping. Concert goers have been doing this for quite awhile. I would guess with our old, tech-less fan base they will have a print option. Scanning these will not be any different than the tix they scan now.

Sometimes there is that option--every venue is different. They can make some tickets mobile only. Paperless does not necessarily mean mobile only--it means no "hard" tickets. Live Nation artists go this route (with mobile only) on tickets to prevent scalping. Concert goers have been doing this for quite awhile. I would guess with our old, tech-less fan base they will have a print option. Scanning these will not be any different than the tix they scan now.

They are not going to have that option. At least not this year.

They are not going to have that option. At least not this year.

There are plans, and then there is the execution of the plan. If the noise is loud enough, there will be options made to quiet them. The references I see for concerts is kind of amusing when we think about the average age and tech savvy qualities of most concert attendees. It's nearly a polar opposite of that of many college fanbases.

The reality is, if the season has the limitations on it some are suggesting, we would only need to get 22,000 through the gates, so that's a plus. On the negative side of that, if they use donations or longevity as a factor in who goes or who doesn't, that might mean some very noisy fans NOT wanting to use a phone app.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back