• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Football to go 'Paperless Tickets' in 2020 !!!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
According to the Announcement the full transition to mobile ticketing will apply to all Husker sports.
(see below article for more information)

Last edited:

Some more information @ Huskers.com

Also: * Information on capacity at Nebraska home events will be determined at a later time.

Last edited:

Start boiling the oil to fend off the mob of blue hairs with torches and pitchforks.
I'm older than I like to admit, but I almost always print a paper ticket for any event/trip, even if it ends up being just a backup. Too many possible snafus with battery life, connectivity, cracked screen, tech issues with device, etc.

Paperless is a great option to have, but I absolutely loathe making it mandatory.

Most other major sports events are ticketless these days. It's a trend that's been coming for a while & is really pretty slick if you've ever done it before. Usually someone in a party attending a game has a phone in this day, I would assume. Also makes tickets easier to sell/give to someone else.

I'm older than I like to admit, but I almost always print a paper ticket for any event/trip, even if it ends up being just a backup. Too many possible snafus with battery life, connectivity, cracked screen, tech issues with device, etc.

Paperless is a great option to have, but I absolutely loathe making it mandatory.

So am I and I used to print the tickets for the same reason but have gone strictly ticketless over the last couple of years and love it. You could lose that printed ticket too and then you really are stuck. My husband always has his phone which is a back up. Keep that phone charged if you're concerned.

God forbid there are “technical difficulties” on Gameday that don’t allow one to access their account etc... The handy ticket, or print at home version was always reliable.....

Now..... GET OFF MY LAWN..
Seriously...

Last edited:

Most other major sports events are ticketless these days. It's a trend that's been coming for a while & is really pretty slick if you've ever done it before. Usually someone in a party attending a game has a phone in this day, I would assume. Also makes tickets easier to sell/give to someone else.
According to this article, "Each individual will need a ticket to enter the venue, the athletic department said." So everyone in the party will need a smart phone. I understand there is a trend among younger people to just have flip phones.

So am I and I used to print the tickets for the same reason but have gone strictly ticketless over the last couple of years and love it. You could lose that printed ticket too and then you really are stuck. My husband always has his phone which is a back up. Keep that phone charged if you're concerned.
You can go to the ticket office and replace your lost (printed) tickets. Don't know how they'll fix technical difficulties or human errors (of which I'd bet there will many, at least initially)

My wife had the tickets from our first year of season tickets framed and gave it to me for Christmas. Great gift. Now I guess you'll just have to print out a screen shot of a Q code, or buy an official game day program, which will have a "souvenir" ticket.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back