• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker football presser 12/15 [Coach intro's] Whipple link fixed.

Whipple. Audio sucks, will update with better audio version when it is available.

C

I know the link is screwed up, but I listened on another link and this guy is frickin' amazing. First, he knows everyone...EVERYONE. Second, he's learned from about every person imaginable on the offensive side of the ball. He's not in awe, he's not going to get flustered, he's going to look at things in a way that may be completely different from what our coaches have over the last 4 years. I don't think he's going to be brow beaten into making a decision he's not in favor of. Really straightforward. These guys are going to be treated like men, not pampered boys.

I know the link is screwed up, but I listened on another link and this guy is frickin' amazing. First, he knows everyone...EVERYONE. Second, he's learned from about every person imaginable on the offensive side of the ball. He's not in awe, he's not going to get flustered, he's going to look at things in a way that may be completely different from what our coaches have over the last 4 years. I don't think he's going to be brow beaten into making a decision he's not in favor of. Really straightforward. These guys are going to be treated like men, not pampered boys.

Mickey is pretty amazing too.

I kept confusing him with Devaney.

The thing that Rayola Whipple and Joseph have is responsibility for results no excuses straightforward talkers and they walk the walk because they can then talk the talk and the players are going to listen to those guys one of the most successful youth ministers and coaches that I know is older than Whipple but the guy knows how to relate to teenagers and college students and I think all theseGuys will do a fantastic job with our players and you’re going to see floodgates in recruiting starting this next year and it’s already begun this year—
These guys are going to make us tired of winning because we’re going to win so much

The thing that Rayola Whipple and Joseph have is responsibility for results no excuses straightforward talkers and they walk the walk because they can then talk the talk and the players are going to listen to those guys one of the most successful youth ministers and coaches that I know is older than Whipple but the guy knows how to relate to teenagers and college students and I think all theseGuys will do a fantastic job with our players and you’re going to see floodgates in recruiting starting this next year and it’s already begun this year—
These guys are going to make us tired of winning because we’re going to win so much
I hope you're right, I think we have coaches in place to get this done.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back