• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker fan's brother missing in China/North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
<div style="float:left; margin:0 20px 10px 0; text-align: center">
sneddon.jpg
KLIN interview with
David Sneddon's parents:
Part I | Part II

<tbody>
</tbody>
</div><div>Dear Mr. David Max,
Dear Mr. J. Hudson,

The two of you have done an outstanding job with reporting Husker news. Thank you!

My brothers and I have been a fan of your website for many, many years. Most of us read it daily. We are now scattered across the world, one brother is in Germany, one brother in California, another in D.C., while our youngest brother, David Sneddon, remains missing after disappearing in the Yunnan province of China 8 years ago this August. David Sneddon is the only American after WWII to disappear in China without any explanation. By all indications he is now being held against his will in North Korea. We need your help.

I would appreciate if you would post a link on the www.huskermax.com website to the KLIN radio show: "Jack & John in the Morning," an interview with my parents, Roy and Kathleen Sneddon, which explains what happened to David eight years ago, where now he most likley is, and what could be done about it.

What does this have to do with Nebraska football? Frankly very little directly except we are part of the Huskernation: (1) our father Roy Sneddon was a professor of Civil Engineering at UNL from 1966 through his retirement in 2001; (2) most of us were born in Lincoln, educated at Ruth Pyrtle Elementary, East Jr.Sr. High, and later UNL; (3) like the rest of his brothers, David was a rabid fan who also ushered games with the Boy Scouts (David was an Eagle scout); (4) we all have childhood memories of the times we were fortunate to go with our Dad to a home game; (5) the brothers continue to meet once a year a major game (most of us went to Texas A&M a few years ago)

We need your help because the government is ignoring this story. Huskermax has such a large following that you can do much good to help get the word out and ask you to link your site to "Jack & John in the morning" broadcast. Someone out there will hear the broadcast, perhaps be in a position to help, and hopefully be motivated to do something.

Thank you,

Michael Sneddon
President
www.multiling.com
EN 15038 Certified
Phone 801.377.2000 | Direct 801.494.5593
Fax 801.377.7085
86 North University Ave., Provo, UT 84601

Additional links:
http://www.helpfinddavid.com
https://www.facebook.com/find.david.sneddon</div>

Sad story. I clicked on the links and listened to much of Part I, but it's not clear what specific help they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back