• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker Elvises need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesley Presley

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
The HE have been using the same capes for 12 years and they are getting worn and faded. We have tried one other Husker cape Material but it did not look good. We are looking for new Husker cape material to make our capes from. Any websites or Fabric sources to check out would be helpful. If you have a picture that would be even better. Thank yew, thank yew vera much in advance.:cool::wave: Lesley

Last edited:

While youre at it pal try going to the wig department as well. In fact skunkmans hat would be better:Biggrin:

I have seen some cool Husker "throws" or blankets- if you will- that were pretty sweet...have seen one with the blackshirts logo, one with the stadium, a few natty champ ones, some with the trophies. You can find them now and then on ebay....or for the right price I'd sell the ones off my couch

Don't know if they would be too heavy of a material or not, but they would be durable.

I may have seen a pic or two of ya'll wearing one I'm talking about. Maybe the 94 blanket????

Got new cape material

Just call us the Avengers!!!!!

I was in Omaha last week and stopped at Hancock fabric and found two materials that met our std of high quality and could not decide which one to buy so I bought both.:Biggrin: Nice lady. Gave her a Husker Elvis card and she give me 40% off ! Now my wife has to get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back