• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker DE commit Christian LaCouture gets some preseason honors in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member

Nate Clouse
<S>@</S>NateClouse
<S>#</S>Nebraska DE commit Christian LaCouture named 1st team All-Superteam & pre-season dist. MVP in Dave Campbells Texas Football Magazine

His dad was a hockey player and an owner/coach so one would assume this kid is tough....only his second year in Texas after moving from Maine....

Even though some will say preseason honors aren't what counts, it does mean that the year prior you did some special things and should have another outstanding year. A preseason honor in the state of Texas means you are extremely relevant.

smile.gif
Husker
DE commit Christian LaCouture gets some preseason honors in Texas

His dad was a hockey player and an owner/coach so one would assume this kid is tough....only his second year in Texas after moving from Maine....

next time, dont put DE in front of commit please!!:lol: i caught the thread title just as i was clicking on new search after browsing for new news.. sent me scrabbling back to huskermax only to find out christian has not decommitted, but being honored...:chillpill:

DE commit vs. decommit is very close and messes with your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back