• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker Dans Army Charity Auction 2 to Choose From UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooter Auctions

Recruit
2 Year Member
:thumbsup:The first donations have been received for the brand new Colt Commander or Gold Cup Series 1911 45 ACP http://www.shooter-auctions.com/item.php?id=409&history=view#history shooter-auctions.com; so far we have collected $84 and the bidding is up to $4.46. You can donate one of two ways. Buy bids and bid directly on the gun, or make a payment to "[email protected]" usng paypal. Either way, all profits will benefit HuskerDansArmy. You may also contact me directly @ 843-364-9187 to make a credit card donation. Colt 1911.jpgor Colt Gold Cup 45.jpg This is a beautiful fire-arm and the lucky winner will have it shipped free of charge to their FFL of choice.We also will be part of the SC Huskers participating with HuskerMax tailgate party at the the bowl game and you can make donations there but as internet access cannot be insured, I cannot guarantee your ability to actually bid on the gun so my suggestion is if you want to have some fun and ensure you are in on the action, buy bids early and set them up in advance with auto bid. Within the last 5 minutes everytime a bid is made within the last 15 seconds, the clock will reset. This will continue until at least two hours after the end of the game so we can all watch it.Either bid or donate directly, its a great cause and theres almost nothing more important to support.....I will try and keep a running tally here every night of where the auction stands and how much has been donated.If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Jack R. Autry Shooter Auctions LLC 843-364-9187......I challange all of you to make a contribution that matters.....Colt 1911.jpgColt Gold Cup 45.jpg

Which one is it going to be, the winner gets the choice, the Colt Commander or the Gold Cup. Both are fantastic and will make an excellent piece to a collection or even a carry weapon. Most Importantly, How much are we going to Raise For the men and women still serving overseas along with Husker Dans Army? WWW.SHOOTER-AUCTIONS.COM; all proceeds will benefit those that are still serving away from home. Having this gun go for $50.00 isnt too much to ask is it? Thats our goal.....please help. So far the price is $4.59 and we have $100 donated.

Last edited:

Thanks for the welcome;

Okay, so far no questions or interest? What do I need to do to get this moving? Suggestions? Thoughts?

Jack.....

Shooter Auctions Charity For Husker Dans Army

Hello a couple of answers concerning the charity auction of the Colt Commander. If you go to our page shooter-auctions.com you will notice the number of auctions dramatically decreasing as we get closer to the Charity Auction. The intent is to get as many people as possible bidding on the colt as possible since all proceeds go to Husker Dans Army.
I was asked yesterday "If I bid $300 and somebody out bids me, do I still keep my money"; this is where we are not like a regular auction. Currently the price of the colt is $3.95 with a seperate donation of $24...the total contribution is $261. Here is why, every bid placed costs $.60 cents and raises the cost of the auction by $.01. So 395 pennies x .60 plus $24 dollars = $261.00. Thank you to the people who are currently bidding on the gun to make donations early and raise the price of the donation. If you decide to bid on this gun the idea is to raise as much money as we can for Husker Dans Army. I recommend purchasing bid packages and placing bids now in autobid. You can use 100 bids per line and "stack" them on top of each other. The auction will NOT close until after the football game. The other way to contribute is to send a paypal payment to "[email protected]" and ref the charity auction so we make it go to the right place.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected]

I'll stick it for Jack so it will get seen at the top of the board for a couple of days.....should help a bit....:)

RR

You might want to revise your thread title too and explain more what it is for....I can help you with that if you want....

Jack I changed the thread title....should help get looks/donations....

Last edited:
We added a second Very Hard to get awesome weapon to choose from the winner of this auction has a choice between the two.

Gold Cup Trophy Semi Automatic Pistol

Colt 8 + 1 Round Colt Gold Cup 45.jpg 45 ACP w/5" Barrel & Stainless Steel Finish

Today, the Colt Gold Cup is known as the finest shooting automatic in the world, and is the standard for competition guns. Features include 5" match grade barrel, adjustable aluminum trigger, adjustable rear sight, beveled magazine well and beavertail grip safety.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: O5070X
Category: FIREARMS - HANDGUNS
Type :pistol
Action :Single Action Only
Caliber :45 ACP
Barrel Length :5"
Capacity :8 + 1
Safety :Thumb and Grip Safety
Grips :Black Rubber
Sights :Biggrin:ovetail Front Champion Rear
Weight :39 oz
Finish : Brushed Stainless

Please check out Shooter-Auctions.com Charity Husker Dans Army Auction for more pictures and info

Parking Lot S if anybody wants to donate or buy a Runza or Register for the Auction

Which ONE is it going to be, the winner gets the choice, the Colt Commander or the Gold Cup. Both are fantastic and will make an excellent piece to a collection or even a carry weapon. Most Importantly, How much are we going to Raise For the men and women still serving overseas along with Husker Dans Army? WWW.SHOOTER-AUCTIONS.COM; all proceeds will benefit those that are still serving away from home. Having this gun go for $50.00 isnt too much to ask is it? Thats our goal.....please help. So far the price is $4.59 and we've raised $100. I will be there Sunday Morning having a hoot of a time and will always break away to explain the auction or how you can donate.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 843-364-9187......Jack

GO BIG RED!!!!!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back