• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Dan makes a case for Dylan Raiola to come to Nebraska.

View attachment 95179
Looks pretty good to me.. :Lol:
nah, flat as a board ;)

Actually I prefer acrobat cheerleaders ....

NU cheerleaders grounded .........

LINCOLN, Neb. | Kellie Bowman doesn't feel much like cheering, even with the college football season days away.

High-flying acrobatics and tumbles across the end zone are now banned for Nebraska's cheerleaders. A new policy at the school prohibits off-the-ground stunts.

Gone are back flips, tumbling, tossing and pyramids.

"It's just a big disappointment, especially as football season approaches," said Bowman, the senior co-captain of Nebraska's Spirit Squad. "Cheerleading has been more that just standing there waving pompoms"

Last edited:
1680118180971.jpeg

1680118346789.jpeg

Last edited:

I’ll never be one to buy into, the women are hotter anywhere theory. There are hot women everywhere. You think you just saw the best looking woman, and 15 minutes later, boom, you see one in Walmart that blows her away. Sure, by population alone, there will be more of them, but hotter? Hell no.
You obviously haven’t walked downtown Tempe on a Saturday night and compared it to Lincoln.

You obviously haven’t walked downtown Tempe on a Saturday night and compared it to Lincoln.
Not trying to compare. You’re talking about an area, and school, that is double the size of NU in students. Trust me, I’ve seen hot women everywhere I’ve ever been, it’s just that, the numbers are greater, which leads to more of them.

I do the samething with the NFL cheerleaders. I say OMG... look at ... oh look at this and so and so forth. There’s many many great looking women around the world imo.
Edmond, Oklahoma Walmart, any of the three super centers. There are so many at any given time. It’s like, holy smoke, and then it’s like wow, this one is even better. I’ve never noticed a short supply. I’m not married, so I can do all the looking and not have to worry about the wife. Lol.

Edmond, Oklahoma Walmart, any of the three super centers. There are so many at any given time. It’s like, holy smoke, and then it’s like wow, this one is even better. I’ve never noticed a short supply. I’m not married, so I can do all the looking and not have to worry about the wife. Lol.
Yea like I said. You obviously haven’t been downtown Tempe. And I have been to Edmond. Pretty sure I missed the Walmart pickup spot though.

Single myself so I usually take notice of any good looking women... :nod:

I’ll never be one to buy into, the women are hotter anywhere theory. There are hot women everywhere. You think you just saw the best looking woman, and 15 minutes later, boom, you see one in Walmart that blows her away. Sure, by population alone, there will be more of them, but hotter? Hell no.
I must be going to the wrong Walmart. What aisle?

;)

Last edited:
Back on topic, I think Husker Dan is probably right about what would have to be the biggest reason. The mission of bringing a formerly great (one of the greatest) programs back - not just a little ways back - all the way back to an NC, AND being THE key guy in doing that, would have to be a very big piece of his motivation for him to come here. Other possible reasons seem unlikely to land us on top.

It doesn't seem like anyone really knows how much he is feeling that, outside of possibly his family. Maybe he isn't sure himself yet. I guess we'll find out eventually.

I hope he makes a good choice for him. And that also ends up being good for us. :)

Last edited:

Yea like I said. You obviously haven’t been downtown Tempe. And I have been to Edmond. Pretty sure I missed the Walmart pickup spot though.
I’ve never hit on anyone in Walmart or a grocery store in my life. Not appropriate IMO, but they are everywhere. I was just using it as a reference. Lol. I’m sure there are plenty in Tempe, but there is no lack of them here either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back