• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker Class currently ranked #7 by Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's great to get the recruiting rankings, but it's more about how you fill your teams individual needs. That's fine if you pull in 20 5 stars, but if none of them are a DL that you need, that recruiting ranking could be kind of skewed.

It's great to get the recruiting rankings, but it's more about how you fill your teams individual needs. That's fine if you pull in 20 5 stars, but if none of them are a DL that you need, that recruiting ranking could be kind of skewed.

Tell that to USC that has been so stacked at QB that their backups who never even played....are NFL starters! ;)

Typical for them...not many recruits committed yet....I wouldn't read to much into that....they always finish fast....

What kid wants to come to Penn St. when they really have no idea who the coach will be? Paternal not retiring or at least naming a successor will prevent them from having any kind of good class.

And I think Green will get a fifth star before Feb.

He is already a 5***** except on Rivals....

What kid wants to come to Penn St. when they really have no idea who the coach will be? Paternal not retiring or at least naming a successor will prevent them from having any kind of good class.

And I think Green will get a fifth star before Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back